Jumaat, 16 September 2016

MY BIGGEST FEAR

Assalamualaikum and Happy Malaysia Day .

Today ,I am glad to share to you about my biggest fear.Everyone have their own fear. For the examples, fear of loss, fear of being love ,fear of holes,fear of snakes and many more.

I'm always had a fear of heights until now, but as I come to higher place ,I feel afraid to look down.Its make me feel dizzy and lost my appetite.

When I am child ,I am fear to climb tree or climb a ladder because if I getting higher, my possibility to fall increase.

If come to high place,I do not want to stand near the balcony or windows ,because I am afraid if I was falling down .

As I get older, my organ of balance tends to deteriorate and I will likely to feel more physically vulnerable.'

Older adults also tend to have people who depend on them, and this can make them more troubled by the possibility of falling.

Scientists think that a fear of heights is a successful adaptation to our world, where falls from height are dangerous.  Experiments have shown that infants and young children are naturally cautious around heights. This suggests that people are born with a dislike of heights. However, most children and adults are a bit nervous around heights, but they don't have a phobia. Many scientists think that a phobia is a learned response to either a parent's fear of heights or a traumatic experience in childhood, like a fall.

I think that is all for today. Thank you 😊

-JUNI IZYAN-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan