Ahad, 2 Oktober 2016

My opinion on Social Media.



      Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to share with you guys my opinion about Social Media. I know many of you guys wanted to know why I like Social Media and the use of it. So let's begin!

                           Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Social media is one of the most important thing that people nowadays often use such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. The reason why I like social media are it help people to communicate around the world, help me to communicate with my family that stay away from me and it can help to learn something new.

                               I like social media because it help people to communicate around the world. we can get new friends from another country use social media. so we can learn about their culture and language. Like example use Facebook I got friends from Thailands and India. If you have you own an international, national or local company, social media allows you to reach your target market without even leaving the comfort of you own office.

                              The social media help me to communicate  with my family. Now i study at Kuala Lumpur and my family at Kelantan. So social media can help me to connect with my family. I always chat with my mom use WhatsApp and it made me feel like my family always beside me. 

                              Because social media connects you to the world, you are learning from everyone. You can get more information that you want from social media. You can Google or use Wikipedia for search anything you want. Or you can ask people who expert or related with what you want to know, like example if you want to know more about marketing you can follow the world leaders in that industry. the beautiful part of all of this is that the people you want to learn from may also share unrelated content, providing you with further knowledge on various topics.

                             I like social media because i can learn something new, help me to communicate with my family and help people to communicate around the world. Social media give so much benefit to me and every people that use the social  media for positive things.







-NADIARAAZMI-  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan