Rabu, 17 Ogos 2016

MY PRECIOUS IDOL



Assalamualaikum to my readers ☺

So today I'm here to write about my idol .Idol is the one who that we admire and the one that encourage us to be more successful .Idol does not be an artist. There is unlimited background .For me ,I have a great mom and I really adore her.The way she treat us ,teach us to be good son and daughter ,cook delicious food and many more.

Actually ,my face a bit similar to my mom ,it maybe cause of I'm the one of her hopeful daughter and the only sister that an continue her carier.I really adore my mother because she is the one who very hardworking and not easily giving excuse even when she tired. She will always take care of us ,especially my dad and my brother. Every morning, Mom will wake up early and prepared breakfast for us then help my little brother to wear his clothes and go to school.

Furthermore, my mom good in cooking. All of her recipes, I really love Kambing Madam Beriyani.Its too delicious and all my family love it.I love how she cook ,and divide her time either she tired or not.She always encourage me to not easily give up what the other said.She always give a precious smile to us even she tired of doing chores.She plays many roll in our house,as teacher, as motivator, as friends and our incredible chef.

Although she is not the one who get high education, but she always remind us to study well and score A in our exam.She is the one who send me to my workplace when I doing my part time job as cashier at superstore. really love my mom.

Now ,my mom getting old. She's already turn 47 this year.I think I am the one who need to take of her job .I will make my mom proud of me.I will always loving you and not forgeting you.You are my shining diamond in my life. Without you, I cannot get study in KUPTM .Thank you, Mom 💕


JUNI IZYAN

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan