Isnin, 1 Ogos 2016

THEME : HARI RAYA



      Every year,when it comes to Hari Raya ,everyone will be so excited. So, it go same for me.Last month, we had our Hari Raya Aidilfitri on 6 July 2016.It was a nice date I think.
So ,I will write about my feeling on Hari Raya.

      3 days before Hari Raya, I was feel so excited to bake cookies and cake.Every year,my mother and I will burn the midnight oil and finished up baking kuih raya.Our favourite kuih raya were be kuih semperit, kuih makmur and almond biscuit. Then,at the night of Hari Rata, we were working hard for cleaning and decorating our dining hall.
    On Hari Raya, everyone will wear baju melayu and baju kurung.We were look so pretty and handsome .For us, it were important to us to apologise each other. So, we gathered in living room asked for forgiveness from the eldest.Then, we have to greet and meet our guest that came to our house.We served them ketupat, rendang,nasi impit, kuih kacang and cendol.All of them were cook by my parents. Both of them are good in cooking. I think Hari Raya was special for me because we were able to eat more than we need.Then,we felt so happy.
   At the evening, we planned to visit our grandmother's grave at Teluk Intan. Then,we visit our relatives and go home .For the next day, we planned to go to our neighbour's house and know each other.So,we were keep maintain our bonding and try to create bonding with new neighbours.

   I hope next year will be a best year for Hari Raya Aidlfitri and we were able to go Perlis and meet to other relatives.Hari Raya was a good memory for us and we were able to meet all of our family .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan