Selasa, 30 Ogos 2016

THE MUST HAVE DISHES IN MY HOMETOWN

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day 😊
This week, I am supposed to write about the must have dishes in my hometown. I am from Perak and I will share to you about the must have dishes in Perak.

I have been living in Perak for 18 years and based on my experience, there are too many dishes that I love to eat.

One of the must have dishes is tempoyak.
Tempoyak is made of durian .Durian that be stored for more than 1 month in refrigerator.The more tempoyak be stored, the more tasty it would be.
Durian  are popular in Perak but tempoyak popular in Perak and Pahang.

But tempoyak is more special in Perak because it have its own texture and it will be more sweet,tasty compared to another state. In Perak ,we eat tempoyak in our lunch and it also be one of  our Hari Raya menu. We eat tempoyak with pulut .Durian not only transform to tempoyak, it also can be transform to 'bubur durian'.For me ,I am more to bubur durian compared to tempoyak.

Next ,we have rendang tok in Perak. The local menu and the only one mentoday locally come from Perak
Rendang too is different compared to rendang that we cook on Hari Raya because rendang tok does not need much coconut milk .Our  sweet and easily found in wtoday ceremony.Basically,people may get wrong with rendang tok and daging masak kicap.
It is because both of them use soy sauce as their ingredients.
Rendang tok are more complete and tasty compared to daging masak kicap.



Moreover, we also have mee udang galah weas our must have dishes in my hometown.Basically, mee udang galah popular in Kuala Kangsar ,Kuala Gula, Kuala Kurau and Taiping. It is because there are lobster more easier to be found out .People who love seafood so much will visit Kuala Kangsar and try this menu .It will be more harmony if we bring whole of family and try mee udang galah .It will create different situations and make our family more harmony while having mee udang galah .Mee udang galah are more tasty and delicious if we choose it as our lunch menu .



I think that is all for today.yt

-JUNI-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan